Let us help you create lasting memories.
Old Macdonald’s Travelling farms,(Est as a Franchise Business in 1991), operates throughout Australia ‘ bringing the bush to the City every day with excitement and education for the young, and nostalgia for the not so young!’
We provide a friendly and professional service, together with healthy and clean animals, a features which has been a strength of the business over the 25 years.
We can visit you for:
- Private Parties at Your Home or in a Park, (permission may be required).
- Schools, Childcare Centres, Kindergartens and Playgroups
- Nursing Homes / Special Care Facilities
- Shopping Centres
- Christmas Parties and Special Events
- Agricultural Shows and Annual Events
- Corporate Events and Open Days
- Fundraising Events, Fetes and Photo Shoots
- Wedding and Christenings
- Social Clubs – All sporting club events on the Calender ie sign on days, Christmas parties
- Local Councils, Real Estates
- TV & Radio stations promotions!
- You name it we can do it!
We arrive 1 hour prior to the start of your event and set up a secure,
shaded enclosure to suit the size and location of your space
The variety of animals we bring may vary depending on the season, some of the cuddly animals may include, kids, lambs, calf, alpaca, piglet, chickens, chicks, ducks, guinea pigs and rabbits, (where allowed).
Old Macdonald’s Travelling Farms take pride in presenting beautiful, clean, friendly unstressed animals. They are bathed regularly, vaccinated, wormed, and are groomed before an event.
During a visit you will experience hand feeding and bottle feeding(please enquire for more details). Everyone can brush, pat and cuddle our babies.
We hope our new website will be easier for you
to obtain the information you require about
Old Macdonald’s Travelling Farms.
We at Head Office provide support to our Franchisees and they in turn provide you with an Old Macdonald’s Travelling Farms service second to none.
We trust you and your family will continue to enjoy our services
Old Macdonald’s Travelling Farms owners are Blue Card holders or equivalent, and carry $20 million of Australian Public Liability Insurance.
A Risk Assessment is available under Information and Resources